Sistemas de pagamento 100% seguros
Reserva sem taxas adicionais
+ de 3,5 milhões de bilhetes vendidos
Busca por bilhetes
Por que comprar connosco?
Informações do Teatro
1. Frozen the MusicalEm St. James Theatre, Ter, 14 Abr 2020 - Dom, 9 Ago 2020
desde € 57,10
2. Disney's The Lion King - BroadwayEm Minskoff Theatre, Ter, 14 Abr 2020 - Dom, 9 Ago 2020
desde € 139,90
3. The Phantom of the OperaEm Majestic Theatre, Seg, 13 Abr 2020 - Sáb, 3 Out 2020
desde € 74,40
4. Moulin Rouge! The MusicalEm Al Hirschfeld Theatre, Ter, 14 Abr 2020 - Sex, 3 Jul 2020
desde € 124,00
5. Rock of AgesEm New World Stages, Qua, 15 Abr 2020 - Dom, 19 Abr 2020
desde € 58,50
6. Dear Evan HansenEm Music Box Theatre, Ter, 14 Abr 2020 - Dom, 29 Nov 2020
desde € 78,40
7. The Gazillion Bubble ShowEm New World Stages / Stage 2, Qui, 16 Abr 2020 - Dom, 6 Set 2020
desde € 58,50
8. Jersey BoysEm New World Stages / Stage 1, Qua, 15 Abr 2020 - Dom, 22 Nov 2020
desde € 48,60
9. Mean GirlsEm August Wilson Theatre, Ter, 14 Abr 2020 - Dom, 6 Set 2020
desde € 69,40
10. Ain't Too Proud - The Life and Times of the TemptationsEm Imperial Theatre, Ter, 14 Abr 2020 - Dom, 29 Nov 2020
desde € 48,60
Diana: A New Musical
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
Experience the story about Princess Diana, who followed her heart, wanted to make the world a better place and became a legend for her dedication. Enjoy the musical with brand new songs, created by an award-winning team, on Broadway in New York City!
- Witness the story about Princess Diana
- Enjoy a musical created by an award-winning team
- Listen to brand new songs
- Choose your own seats
O que posso esperar?
Lady Diana: She rocked the monarchy and changed the world.
When Lady Diana Spencer married Prince Charles in 1981, she instantly became a cultural phenomenon: She was dedicated to charity, activism and became such a style icon, that women around the world wanted to imitate her style, grace and charming personality.
But there's always more to a person, than what meets the eye - and Princess Diana was not someone to be thought of as a trophy wife. She had opinions of her own, she led fiercely with her heart and she stood up for her family, her country and herself. She defied expectations, became well liked by the royals and as a result created a legacy that will endure forever.
The book for Diana: A New Musical is written by Joe DiPietro and David Bryan (Tony Award-winning Best Musical Memphis). The musical is directed by Tony Award-winner Christopher Ashley (Come From Away) with choreography by Tony Award-nominee Kelly Devine (Rock of Ages) and music supervision and arrangements by Ian Eisendrath (Come From Away). This sensational production brings the legend of Princess Di to life onstage!
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
- This show is recommended for those older than 10.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.